Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall


I absolutely love fall.  Fave season by far.  I'm not too excited that fall turns into winter, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.  The cool, crisp weather, smell of leaves and rain, everything pumpkin, baking goodies and chai-lattes are just a few of the things I love.  I've got my mums and pumpkin on the porch and spiced-flavored candles burning.

Fall is even more fun with a crazy, energetic baby.  Evan LOVES being outside.  We have gone on walks and played out in the fresh air as much as possible.




too much fun in the sun.

hope you all are enjoying this fall weather as much as I am!






2 comments:

  1. Did he seriously fall asleep in his high chair?! I'm jealous! We need to get together stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..it was VERY temporary! Tell me the time and place and we'll be there!

    ReplyDelete