<Our computer was down for awhile so I am going to do my best to get caught up!>
My baby is one year old!!! I can hardly believe how fast this year has gone.
never sits still!
you love, love, love bath time. we are all usually soaked by the end of it.
your hair is somewhat getting out of control, but we just aren't quite ready to cut it yet!
you are still a great eater. you have become slightly obsessed with goldfish.
you are wearing size three diapers.
mama is starting to think about weaning you from nursing...you still nurse three time a day: early morning (to go back to sleep) before nap and before bed.
you are such a laid back, fun baby!
i think you are more laid back for everyone but mama and dad, but I think that's most kids :)
This smart little guy started walking on his first birthday and here's the video to prove it!
We love you Evan Jaimison. You bring us so much joy! Happy first birthday baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment