You look like such a big boy in the chair!
This month you started laughing! It was sooooo beautiful! (I may or may not have cried) Nana said you laughed for her first, but we're not so sure about that ;)
The first time we heard you laugh was on your daddy's birthday! Best birthday present ever!
Dad's 32nd....I mean..uh...26th birthday... :)
Not so sure about your sunny day apparel...But your feet make for a great snack
We knew you loved bath time, but you LOVE shower time!
Love, love, love my drooly, chubby little man!
I'm loving the blog! We should get together and try to study up on the ins and outs of blogger.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh little pookie pants is adorable!!! I want to see you guys SOON! Maybe we could go on a jog with your jogging stroller?! : )
ReplyDelete