So for any moms out there, you know that getting a shower for the day is sometimes a luxury. Am I right? Well, I have found a great product that has been a time/lifesaver. You know you have those days that you think you get up in time to shower before you have to be somewhere and then your baby decides that he needs to pee/poop/spitup on himself x5. Three outfits later, it is time to leave the house and your hair hasn't been washed in a day,
or three days, but who is counting?! John Freida has come out with.....
It sprays a fine, fresh smelling powder that is a great oil absorber!! Spray at the roots and give it a little tousle. Almost as good as new! almost...
Now for the few of you who read my blog....most of which all probably read just for pictures of my baby...I will leave you with a couple shots. Nothing too exciting going on here!
big boy with suspenders-got to keep those pants up
fresh out of the bath
Hopefully my next post will be much more exciting!
o I LOVE dry shampoo...I just discovered it...I'll have to try this next time!
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't we think of this?!
ReplyDelete