Friday, May 13, 2011

A Little Something

I feel like I have been super busy and have not been able to keep up with my blog.  What have I been busy with you ask??  Well, I have no idea!  Besides work and being a mama, not much else has been going on.  How do moms with more than one child get anything done??  I'm going to need to whip myself into shape whenever the day comes that Evan is not an only child!

Work made for a very long day so this is going to be a short post. 

I just want to say how BLESSED I feel to have Jaimie in my life.  I have never met a more patient, loving, hil-ar-ious, handsome man in my whole entire twenty-four and a half years.  My life would be incomplete without him and I thank God everyday that He brought him into my life.


perfect day

honeymoon in me-hi-co


family vacay in Playa del Carmen

Someday we'll go back to Mexico, but for now we will just stay here in Kansas and love on our baby boy.
I love you Jaimie.  Thanks for putting up with me and crabby self.

1 comment: