Thursday, May 19, 2011

Locks of Love

Four years and eleven inches later, I now have a "mom" haircut.  I have always thought about donating my hair, but never had the guts to do it.  Recently, I have been more aware and even know a few people that have a child with cancer.  This was a very small way for me to help out, and although I loved my long hair, I definitely didn't need it.  I felt like it was time to bite the bullet and donate the locks.

before

after

I kind of already miss my long hair, but it is a good change.  Soooo much less hair for Evan to grab and a lot less to clean up around the house :)


5 comments:

  1. o wow. super cute! I'm so tempted!!!...especially with that postpartum crazy hair loss that seemed to never end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily your hair grows SUPER fast! But I think your new little bob looks great : ) You're awesome for donating your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! it feels great to have the new "do"...my hair is still falling out like crazy though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete